Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jump to a halt...

Just this week my mind was on overtime...
My ideas never seem to stop...
What about this? What about that? What if?
Full of ideas to those questions...
But now my mind goes to a stop...
I'm facing a traffic light post and it's on a red...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Guess my mind needs a break...
Non stop math subjects, daily irritations...
Questions on how to continue breathing...
Questions on how can I forget her, permanently...
My mind wanders on those ideas...
So far the answer to the last question revolves on the idea of brainwash...
That's not even a good idea isn't it?

So I watched the movie Twilight last night...
I don't want to offend the other watchers but I hated the movie...
Even if the time line of the movie needs to be fast forwarded...
Some of the different chapters of the book version we're mixed...
For example, A character that was suppose to show up halfway in the book suddenly showed up in the beginning of the movie...
I would like to critique more of the movie but I'll stop for you guys might want to kill me...

In some of the parts of the movie...
I wanted to leave for some of the background songs remind me of her...
Yes, its her again...
She's like a tattoo...
She's there in my mind for life...
Always will be there to give that unforgettable moment...
Well, in tattoos maybe you could remove that part of skin but I guess that's stupid to the extreme...
And of course, you can't just erase a part of your mind...

Tomorrow, My mind works in overtime once more...
Having to endure tremendous pain in the form of numbers...
Having to suffer her image for five days...
My bravado is challenged once more...
After this week, My mind stops again...
Time for another R&R...of course it's five days ahead...

The time tonight is 12:03...
It's officially December 1...
A few more weeks and its Christmas...
I guess I have to save up for gifts...
and for the class outing that I don't know if it will still go on...

My 2nd semester is full of Love and Hurt...
I fell in love for countless time...
Yet my heart breaks in the end...
Then someone I didn't expect comes to me and fixes my heart...
It's a repetitive process...
It's a cycle to be much shorter...
Once another fixes my heart... It gets broken by the person who fixed it...
I want to stop this cycle...
My heart is not like a car engine wherein you could fix it for countless times...
I have a limit...
Even car engines have a limit too...
There's a point that you can't fix it no matter how much work you put into it...
Its the point where everything stops...
Forget about falling in love again for you just lost all chances...
Reminisce all those moments for you won't ever get hurt again...
No more happiness... No love inside... Your broken and empty inside... A cruel end...

Now... I sleep...

0 comments: