Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Normality...

Well as always...
Everything's back to its rightful place...
No more need for reflections...
The past is past...
A flashback is no more than just memories...

Just spent another day with her...
All the weights of my stress can be easily lifted when I'm with her...
The grips of insanity is no more...
Once again, she saved my life once more...

Why is it that my schoolwork this semester is so light?
I mean having 4 math courses should be enough to make me beg for mercy...
Yet, it feels like I have more time than before...
Last semester, school was tragic... Daily quizzes, assignments, recitations... And of course, the cursed Engineering Drawing which was the usual reason of staying up very late...

Is it because I'm already accustomed to heavy work that I think it's light...
Or is it because the faculty gave pity to us and gave us a load off...

I'm no longer haunted by the grips of my insanity...
I can finally breathe... I'm free...
Flashbacks? Just feels like watching re-runs...
Happiness... an emotion I rarely feel is now at my side...

It's ironic really... I seem to find peace and tranquility at the last place I expected to be...
I was wrong... The people I ignored in the past, their the ones who I give importance now...
A thousand thanks to them and a million laughs to those worthless flashbacks...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I'm thinking if I should attend our outing at December...
On that day, everyone seems to be out of the house....
My brother-in-law and my nephew are going abroad for Christmas vacation...
And if I leave the house, mom will be all alone here...
first time I even gave crap about these thoughts...
Usually I just did what I want but now... well everything is different now I suppose...
Heck, maybe she'll understand ^_^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's some random quotes playing in my mind right now.....

" Sometimes when you look back on a situation, you realize it wasn't all you thought it was. A beautiful girl walked into your life. You fell in love. Or did you? Maybe it was only a childish infatuation, or maybe just a brief moment of vanity."

"In the world, your nobody. But to someone, your the world."

" Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence."

"I want to eat pizza while watching a cat eat a cookie."

"Something is better than nothing."

Goodnight....

0 comments: