Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Helping Hand Savior

That week... I was silent...
Everybody smiled around me...
Yet inside me was my bleeding heart...
I thought I wouldn't last another week in that room... Then...
Then one night... I just happened to talk to someone because of sadness...
I don't know what kind of force was controlling me but I was surprised I confessed my problems to her...
I thought I just made a fool of myself by doing that... I was wrong...
She understood me as if we had the same mind...
Usually people only had nosebleeds to some of the things I say...
Yet she understood every word I said... It was because she knew what it is to be hurt...
Not physically of course but emotionally...
She saved my life... I'm grateful to her...

Back to Reality...

Well I still haven't started reading New Moon because of school...
I want to read those letters... I want to know what happens next...
Though, I already what will happen because I read a summary of the 4 books...
Still I want to read the book... Reading is just one of my passion...
Its my kind of drugs...

School is such a drag...
Having to deal with 4 math courses...
Having to deal with teachers who you wished just perished...
Having to deal with a wraith...
Damn... I guess I still have one more person that keeps me from going insane...

She mesmerizes me with every step...
She dazzles me with her stares..
Her creative mind is unbelievable...
Her smiles, Unforgettable...
Her childish look, so cute...
Her words, my reason to be sane...

0 comments: