Thursday, November 6, 2008

To the people who always Inspired me...

I just realized...
That some people are important
no matter how much you ignore or get angry at them
they'll always give you that painful moment when you were still together
no matter how much they'll ignore you, you'll still realize how much important they were to you...

First of all, I thank my first section in my college life. The one and only section of 1-4.
You guys were amazing, you gave me a whole other way of thinking things through.
Your daily quotes, simply amazing, really made me think how much stupid I was...
Thank you guys.... Your the number one reason why I made this Blog ^_^

On with the list...

To my former tropa... You guys were amazing, I'm sorry for reacting so foolishly without even thinking... These guys were composed of some of the best Dota players I've seen. There Ideas, Way of thinking, very lame jokes that made you laugh hard, and habits... I've held on to those and I will take it to my grave... Those Jokes and some of your Problems.... They gave me Inspiration to write... Because of them, I got a habit of listening to a lot of alternative rock bands...You guys are the best ^_^

To my former friend... I can't exactly tell her name but I guess she knows I'm talking about her... Our friendship really made me happy everyday... Though you didn't keep a lot of your promises, it's alright because I know that you don't even care about it... Those Saturdays afternoons... simply the best... talking to you seemed like time stopped... Seeing you smile always gave me joy though seeing you sad always made me depressed because I know that whatever I do, you won't listen to my advice instead, you'll just end the night crying... I don't know what I was to you but thank you for everything... One day I'll forget you and move on... Now that I've said those things, I could finally say... "Even though I thanked you for everything, I now regret that I have met a person such as you..." If its over then its over...

To Life... The reason why I post is because something very happy or very depressing happened to my life... Because of these series of fortunate and unfortunate events, It gave me lots of ideas of what to write... Even though I always seem to get every sad part of life, I thank that I had these experiences... Now I only hope if these unfortunate events would stop...

Finally to the readers... Knowing that you read my posts gave the inspiration to continue to write... Even though some think my posts are shit, it's alright because I know I can't avoid it ... I write what I feel... I write what I encountered regardless of being fortunate or not... I write every single moment that I want to remember until I reach my grave...

Inspirations.... You guys are the best ^_^

I'll remember you all until the end of my fading days...

0 comments: