Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Functionality....

What is the reason I try to grasp on to reality?
What are the reasons for me still breathing?
Why is it that even though the world crushes me, I still move without knowing the reason why...
I tried to find the reasons... I ended up with a puzzle that is indefinite in size...

This is just one of those posts where I try to release the grips of insanity from my cerebral cortex...
I'm so mad this day...
Yet I feel a strong sense of reason that out there, someone's cheering for me in the shadows...
Whenever I try to find my functionality...
I end up gazed in a puzzle...
But when I try to ignore the reasons, My mind is locked on to success...

So this afternoon I was caught by the dean using my PSP...
I was so pissed at myself for my guard was always on high alert...
But when I removed my guard for just a second, Life assassinated me faster than I could realize it...
My PSP sure attracts trouble...
Back at the 1st semester, my friend who was using my PSP was caught by one of the guards in the faculty of Engineering...
Now, I got caught but not by a guard but by the freaking dean...

As always...
My ID was confiscated and I needed to talk to the assistant dean who was way much scarier and much more smarter...
So when I got to the dean's office...
My first ever interrogation started...

At first the assistant dean was calm... he was smooth...
But as his questions added... trying to contradict him was merely impossible...
My words we're easily drained...
I ran out of reasons so easily...
Damn...
In the end he made me sign a form then he returned my ID at last... *YEY!*

After exiting the dean's office...
I tried to be so angry but I just can't...
My heart was calm...
I was surprised for usually my heart would turn ablaze in these situations...
But this time, it was different...
It was calm as if nothing happened at all...

After exiting the building...
I saw Flynn, Joselle, and Dani...
The first and third we're my PE mates...
The second one was my classmate back in 1st semester...
They we're hanging outside the building because they we're going to have a practice for their PE activity...
Of course they we're 3 people short for they were originally 6 people...
They tried to practice even though they were 3 people less...
I accompanied them of course because I really wanted to burn some time...
and to forget about my previous mishap...

They practiced until 3pm and then we said our goodbyes...

On the way home, my body was tired like hell...
I kept falling asleep during the ride home...
And no matter what I do, I was still sleepy...

Now, I'm currently finishing my post and then off to finishing my report in my Rizal Course and then to study for my advance algebra test tomorrow and to sleep of course...

I can finally go on with my life even though her memories sting me like crazy...
They are merely memories and nothing else...
Even though I see her daily... It doesn't hurt anymore...
I can finally say I have recovered though I don't know the reason why...
I don't know why but from all this hurt I felt, I still recovered...

Questions fill the mind of a confused being...

0 comments: