Sunday, November 9, 2008

So far so good....

Well so far no excruciating flashbacks...
no painful memories...
keeping myself busy is the only thing I can do for now...
but I know that one day... I'll be with her....
The true angel of my life....

Well I'm doing nothing now except writing of course...
Finally finished Twilight book 1
and the disturbing fact is that I finished it
within 24 hours.... yes within one day....

Stephenie Meyer's book really gave my mind a crave...
It's not everyday you read a book about
a romance between a mortal and a vampire....
The story was awesome... though I already
want to read the second book... it's becoming an addiction...

lets see how many names I could list in the twilight series...
hmmm... there's Bella, Renee, Charlie, Phil, Edward, Rosalie, Emette, Alice, Jasper, Carlisle, Esme, Mike, Jessica, Tyler, Billy, Jacob, James, Victoria, Laurent, and some other names.....
Reading a 400+ paged book sure is tiring
especially if you read it all in one day...

So far her memories are not kicking in...
She's starting to become a mist...
Her face dissapearing...
Her voice weakening...
Her touch hand slowly turning further to the empty void...

Back to school work I suppose and back to living hell...
Wish I had more time so I could start reading New Moon
I guess I'll be looking forward reading it next weekend....

There's just one more scenario....
I saw another... My heart started to beat again...
This one is much, much more different than the dredded wraith...
She's just more kinder, her beauty.... Incomparative....
I just wish she's the angel I've been looking for oh so long...
I don't want to fall like before....

Finally I can cope with the pain...
Finally I could smile without that wraith torturing me...
All because of that angel... She's a lifesaver....

Goodnight to all....

0 comments: