Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sleepy.... so sleepy...

Guess sleeping for 8 hours is still not enough when you stayed up late from 8pm to 1pm the next day ^_^

Just got home from the cemetery earlier this day
And doing nothing besides staying awake
is very depressing when you have no one to talk to....

So we left for the cemetery about 8pm yesterday and arrived there at about 9
Entering the cemetery was already hell because of the traffic
but finding a parking space inside was more of a pain
not to mention carrying the stuff to our spot ^_^

So we finally arrived at my father's grave and I was surprised
to find my childhood friend (well we we're only friends when we were still young but now guess were merely acquaintances) sitting at a rock nearby
First I can't seem to see her face since it was dark
then when she went closer
the only words I could think was "OMFG!!"
she changed and by the looks of it, she changed a lot and I mean a LOT!

her looks... exceptionally cute
though we didn't really talk
it seems to her I'm not there
and to me, she's also not there
talk about a sad re-acquaintance

On with the story
so for the past hours we did nothing but look into the far distance while eating and talk about nothing special
While doing nothing I was looking at my phone if she texted me
so far, my inbox was empty

When the time was about 1am everything seemed to be quiet
the only thing I could here was weak whispers
Finally my friend left to go home
the area seemed to be more silent

I regret not talking to her
though inside was a strong feeling
that she was not the girl I met before...

The time was 2am in the morning and everybody
seemed to fall asleep except for me because if I sleep then who would guard the things

now the battle with the sandman began
about 3am my eyelids were getting heavy
then unknowingly, I already fell asleep
about 3:30am I suddenly woke up because
I felt someone was calling me... I had a feeling dad wanted to keep me up

to keep awake, I plugged in my earphones
and listened to some tunes
though the only songs that could keep me awake was
Godspeed by Anberlin, and some tunes from Senses Fail

finally it was 6 and everybody seemed to be waking up
the noise started to get louder

everything was boring until 12 in the afternoon....

Finally, we packed up and went home
when we got home, the only things I remembered
was walking to my bed and then darkness
zZzZzZz.....

a good night to all...

0 comments: