Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First two days of second semster....

Two days...
Two days of boredom...
Two days of irritation...
Two days of being an outcast....

I hate it!
I thought it was going to be the four of us friends
Anne, AJ, Leo, and me
and then I was surprised a lot of students
were from section 1-14 (section of Anne and Leo during 1st sem ^_^)
I said "Holy Shit!! how the hell did these people get here?!"

Anne and Leo were surprised that most of their classmates (about 20 students or something)
were there though they didn't even tell them that they were changing to section 1-8
Though its not much of a problem on their side because they were so fucking many!
and they know each other a lot

Though on our case, I was so pissed
because only AJ and me were the only people from 1-4
and we were like outcasts
besides from Anne and Leo, we didn't know anyone...

The room were filled with people from 1-7 and 1-14
and it seems the division between those two sections
were clearly seen...
it was like there was a line between them
left is 1-14 and 1-7 to the right

To add to the dilemma,
I couldn't even make a move at her
there was too much people
and I was so irritated at the chanting of the name that sounds like shooter
I was so pissed to the extreme

I felt like walking out of the class and not to return again
I wanted to change sections to 1-23 or even 1-3
though because of her, I didn't do anything
Instead, I just sat at my place looking at all the new faces
and listening to that irritating chant

Tomorrow is day 3 and I'm looking forward that something worse will happen again

"I thought there was something, I was wrong,
terribly wrong.
Now, I regret all the moments that happened between us since the day I met you..."

Damn I'm so angry today...
>_<

0 comments: