Friday, November 28, 2008

The butterfly has fallen...

Finally, I played DoTA once more after 3 weeks of emptiness...
I have satisfied some of my hunger for death and violence...
My crave for killing everyone is satisfied... I just went 16-8 with Zeus...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to topic:

So I was going home from school earlier and the traffic was Annoying because there is a Novena in Quiapo church every friday...
When I finally got down the jeepney in front of the Post Office...
The line for the FXs was very long because today was friday...
So I did the usual thing when the line was long...
Ride an FX beside the post office where there are no lines at all...

While waiting, I saw some of my former schoolmates...
We just exchanged handshakes and went along...
Then I saw this couple who was in a fight in my opinion...
The guy kept grabbing the girl's arm though she just wouldn't look at him...
Guess they must be in a serious fight...
So when I saw the FX, I quickly rode and looked at the fighting couple...
They kept arguing about something though I can't hear a word of it because I'm inside a vehicle...
Finally, the girl let go of the guy's grip on her arm and quickly rode the FX...
I looked at the guy's face...
His face was red like he was in rage...
He just stared at the girl...
When the FX moved, I saw the guy wipe his face... He was crying...
I guess that was the end of their relationship...
The girl on the other hand was silent... I couldn't even see a single teardrop...

Between the trip home, nothing happened...
All I could hear was the roaring sound of the engine...
When I got home, I took a bath and when I turned on the lights...
I saw a dead butterfly on the floor...
Seven days ago, there was a cocoon just beside the bathroom window...
Back then, I thought one day this will become a beautiful butterfly and fly into the sky yonder...
But now, I only saw death...
Wasted dreams...
The butterfly has already fallen before it could even stand a chance...
Poor creature... Such a sad ending...

My day today was full of sad endings...
Actually, not this day but this week was full of sad endings...
I lost a chance at someone...
I failed some challenges...
I met the sad face of reality once more...

But...
Every sad ending has another new story to continue...
And that story will change everyone's life once more...
New characters in life to either build you more or destroy you more than ever...
New challenges that will teach you or kill you...
Some of the old characters go into the new...
Where the good can become your worst enemy...
And where your previous enemy can become your closest ally...
A roller coaster of events I have to say...
Unfortunate or not, It's another reason to continue with every breath...

It's just like a book...
Once you've gone addicted to it...
You can't stop yourself from reading the next chapter or next page once you've stopped reading...
In comparison to life, Once something good happens...
You want to know what happens next...
If this will hit you sky rocketing to the sky or pull you like a piano from the heavens...

My life is a roller coaster that has never ending loops...

0 comments: