Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Nothing...

There's nothing in this void...
Only silence, only darkness...
There's nothing to be happy about...
Nothing... No reason to continue...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I miss her... I miss both of them...
The first one was a pain in the back...
But now, I seem to see the real pain in her heart...
She can hide it with the people around her...
But when she's alone, I can see that expression...
That expression of missing someone...
I'm sure that I'm not the one missing...
But whoever it is... I feel as if its my fault...
My heart wants to apologize... so far my mind is in control so I can keep myself from making a fool of myself...
I don't know... maybe I should but I guess she'll just ignore me...
I should plan this out carefully... taking every disturbance in account...

Now the second one... I don't know... I had lunch with her earlier...
My heart wasn't in the mood to open up for her for now...
I guess it was because I said what I felt about her that I can't look at her with the same stare as before...
I miss her too no doubt...
But I'm not in the mood to talk about her for now... I'm still in a bit of depression...

I miss both of them...
I miss talking to them...
talking as if we were the only humans alive...
as if time stopped for that moment...
that moment where I'm starting to know them more and more...
Those moments headed to a complete stop...
The train had an accident and in need of serious maintenance...
Forgetting them was impossible...
Trying to get the trust of the first one is close to impossible...
Maybe there's something that we could work out...
Then again... what's the pointing in trying to gain what you lost...
You know it's hard to regain it... Still you try your best to do something...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friends are really forever... If not, then they'll haunt you forever with the memories...
My life is oh so full of complications...
I need a rest....

0 comments: