Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just one of those nights....

When I talk to other people, I change most of my vocabulary. Why?
It's because I hate trying to repeat myself when they don't understand what I say.
They say I'm somewhat weird because I talk like this.
It's hard finding someone who knows what your trying to say.
Usually only misunderstandings arise within conversations.
But once you found that person who understands... The fear of loneliness fades...

This is just one of those nights
wherein boredom takes over
this is when we think we have done everything on the list
though the truth is that there is still work to be done
work that seems to never stop
work that makes your day crap
work that never seems to stop giving you frowns

Writing this kind of posts is one of the effects of boredom...
I know that this post makes no sense... I know because I also think this post is crap

Every night we think of the things we need to do the next day before we sleep
even if we're not sure if we'll still be breathing the next morning...

I'll end this post with some questions...

"Is everything good always right?"

"Is something moral because God loves it? or God loves it because it is moral?"

"Will your brain explode because of this questions?"

"Will we still wake up tomorrow"

Goodnight....

0 comments: