Thursday, November 6, 2008

Your gone...

Your gone...
I'll miss everything about you...

Your Face...
That Smile that never seemed to fade away...
That Laughter was so loud...
That sweet, sweet voice that always enticed me
That touch of your hand that always made me smile

I'll miss it...

Though if we can't really work this out then
I have no choice...
If this is what you want,
then go ahead...
it's not like I'll sulk over this like some people I know...

I respect all your decisions
no matter how dim the idea may be...
I have no regrets
I have no problems with what you want

But I just want you to be clear...

No need to show me the irritating silent treatment...
Just tell it to me straight
Don't act like a coward
Just tell it straight at my face that it's over....

I was a fool to believe your lies
I was a moron to fall for you
I thought you were my world but then again,
You blinded me of the real things that I should treasure most

Seems like when it comes to love...
I always finish last...
I never win...
I always get hurt...
What a pain in the Ass...

This Feeling of anger combined with sadness...
Why is it I'm accustomed to it?
Maybe it's because I'm always hurt :(
Even though I tried everything to avoid this, It always hit me like a bullet

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Back to reality...
What are the problems?
  • School
  • School
  • School
  • School
OMFG!! School is more of a pain than before
I mean I have to pass 4 math courses!! I repeat, 4!!!
It looks like this semester will be one hell of a ride! =p


~~Happiness surrounds me once again...

0 comments: