Saturday, November 15, 2008

Second Life....

Listening to "Your Call" by Secondhand Serenade....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chance...
One more chance for retribution...
To fix everything you have done wrong...
To have another bite of life with a different perspective...
To tell what you really feel before this second life ends...

To know that while your in slumber, there was a person around you with cruel intentions...
To just wake up that your still breathing and the only thing missing is something that is inanimate...
Yet you cry because of that object...
What do you treasure most? your life or something inanimate that one day will surely breakdown anyway...
Sulking is not the answer... Just be thankful your not a corpse....
If something happened to you, I won't be able to forgive myself for not being there to even protect you...
Most of the time, I'll be here for you... To cheer you up in the darkest nights, To be your shield in times of danger even if I have to sacrifice my life just for you to be safe, To be your punching bag just for you to dispense your anger...

Second life... Your lucky you still woke up...
Your lucky that you didn't receive even a single scrape...
Now you have another chance for life...
Will you change for the better or will you continue living like before, depressed and alone spending all those nights writing what loneliness feels like...

I want you to smile...
If something's wrong, just tell me what is it...
I'll be here for you always...
I promise to be beside you...

Enjoy the new life...
Give it another try...
Your one of the lucky ones...
Some didn't even have another chance...
You lived so lonely before...
Try living it with a different taste...

"I'm always here to stay..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now a little etc....

"Her name is like a rhyme....
A song that could make a crying baby smile....
A name you won't forget...
You can sing her name in different tones...
Yet it all sounds the same....
She's a melody... A melody that is stuck in my head... But I never want to forget the melody...
It's something precious to me..."

0 comments: