Saturday, January 31, 2009

The last thing I'll say for her

I'm tired of wasting my time for her
To waste every minute just thinking about her
I can finally say the last words to her
The last words of my goodbye

I've wasted a lot on you
But I really never got anything in return
I've been living a lie when I was with you
My life was hell because of you

At first I thought loosing you was painful
I was wrong...
Sure it may hurt at the start
But as time goes, my freedom shows...

Loosing you was a blessing from God
It gave me time to think
And come to a sad conclusion
That I spent a lot of time on you instead of my own

I spent so much time on you
That it tore me apart from what I needed the most
My friends, my family, you tore me apart from them
Now that I've got them back, your nothing anymore...

Maybe you can still torture me for now
With your ignorance and smiles
But don't even think you can keep me down
For I won't lose this war...

From once a relationship that concluded to a war
What a sad ending for such a good beginning
Whose fault was it, I don't care anymore
For I must now try to exist without her clouding my ever thought...

So finally goodbye to you
Thanks for all the wasted time we spent
This is the last time I'll say something about you
Because after a day or two, your gone in my heart and in my life

0 comments: