Friday, January 16, 2009

The monument of my failures...

To remember all the failures I've done
I build a monument filled with sorrows
Sorrows that I want to forget
Sorrows that must burn to the ground

From simple mistakes in everyday life
To the most crucial decisions I took
I use them as the foundations
Up to the pinnacle of this monument

There's no point in reminiscing the cruel faith
Why not just gather them in a single spot
And watch them incinerate to the cold, cold air
And let the joys of life fill the once empty void

As I build this monument of mine
I say the most craziest lines in my mind
Is it just to fill up space?
Or just a way for my mind to scream everything out...

16 years worth of failures
I summarized them into one figure
Then I saw eye to eye
My own ego that was fueled by my own negativity

The one I thought monument is now alive
He looks at me with eyes of despair
He want's to inhibit me once again
He'll only end up in vain for he dies now...

The monument that turned to life, died once more
Died by the embers of my mind
The figure is now no more than ashes
I'm free... but for how long will this joy last...

A little poem before I take a nap... then hit the stack of books once more...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My brain is so stressed @_@
5 whole days of examinations... what a killer
2 days down...3 days to go
3 subjects down... 5 to go...

*Will be going to sleep now and study later*

0 comments: