Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm leaving you.

We had a good run
But this really just wont last
Your one of the best persons I've ever met
But this is where we take our crossroads...

I'm happy for the times we had
Our stares that lasted for minutes,
The precious times of just being the two of us,
Too bad it ended so early... so young...

Do you remember the cat back then?
You we're so afraid of it
You even hugged me out of fright
And that was the time everything began...

How about our games of chess...
We played for hours but the winner was always you
You were really better than me
But wasn't it the game that got us closer?

How about the times when you spent the night crying
I was always there for you just to calm you
I don't even know if you ever did listen to me
But in the end, you always ended up laughing rather than crying

The time when you introduced me to your mom
She was so nice but you we're much nicer
She even invited me for a movie marathon with you.. how could I say no?
I got home very late that night because of you... *laughs*

December 19... that event that meant so much more...
Under those fireworks I heard those words from you
The words that took me some time to realize.. damn noise
To my surprise, you left a kiss in my lips... finally I understood

Happy times we had
This I take to my grave
Your name forever tattooed in my mind
as the girl that gave another good chapter in my life...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll let you decide if this is fictional or not...
Goodnight...

0 comments: