Sunday, January 11, 2009

What now?

I met 1, it ended with a feud...
I met 2, it ended with rejection...
I met 3, who knows what will happen...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Earlier tonight, I tried to open a backup of a post I deleted in my blog...
And of course... as always, I forgot the freaking password...
So I spent some hours on trying to open this file but I just ended in dead ends...
Finally, because of anger, I wrote my name as the password and then it opened...
Yep, I was really angry yet laughing at myself for being an idiot...
So I read that post titled "Just Ask..."

After reading that post...
I summarized the whole thing into one question and it was...
"How will I tell her?"
How will I tell her these emotions that I feel...
How will I do it smoothly...
I even wrote on that post that I was prepared for the worse... I was wrong...
I thought I was prepared though I was still hurt...
Rejections are really hard to accept...
I know most of you are laughing right now at me...
Go ahead... Laugh... it's ok ^^...
I'm referring to "2"

Prelims are next week and I'm not nervous...
Something's wrong because I'm not worried...
Who wouldn't be worried at a critical time like this?
Either I'm planning to flunk this semester or something else is bugging me...
Maybe it's her... yes, it is her...
I miss her voice, her touch, her dazzling eyes, her eyes...
I thought I can forget about her but I have to face facts that it's impossible...
The painful emotions may not be worse as before but the memories are clear as ever...
Well, it can't be helped...
I tried all ways to resolve our feud but she just won't take my apology...
So I'll just spend the remainder of this life thinking that she'll only be a memory...
No matter how sentimental the memories may be... she'll be nothing more than that...
I'm referring to "1" by the way...

*Wishing brainwashing humans was legal right now*

Now let's talk about 3...
There's one thing that bothers me about her...
Do I really like her? or do I just like how she looks?
Her face or her true self... which is which?
Is this just a mere crush that led to blindness...
The answers are in my head though It's hidden by massive stress...
I'll just go with the flow of life and wait what happens next...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
1-2-3... Why the hell did I write their names as numbers? hahaha
1-2-3... baba agad ng jeep XD

By the way, thanks for the people who read this blog...
We're now at 1000 hits XD yey!
I promise that the next post will be better than this piece of crap :D

0 comments: