Monday, February 2, 2009

They say....

They say I'm nothing without her
That I'm worthless without someone as her
They say she was like a treasure
Yet I just threw it like trash
They say it's all my fault
And that I did nothing to apologize...

What do they know?
All of them took her side and not mine
They rather listen to a babbling fool
Than someone who actually speaks with sense
She's not a treasure for me anymore
Heck, she's not even worth anything anymore...

I rather live my life without her
Rather than wreck my own fate
I lived for years without someone very important in life
Losing her would not be any different
I rather walk this path alone
At least I'm happier at my own content

They say I'm a fool to let her go
That she was the only one in my life
To hell with what they say
I don't love her and that's final
I may be a fool
But I'm happy as it is... very happy indeed

So I may see her once in a while
We'll just ignore ourselves as we go along
Sure it's hard to forget her
But having friends and family is much better
There may be a lot of fools that take her side
But what do they know? they're only pitiful fools...

0 comments: