Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ninja Bartender.

The title really has no relation with this post. I only wrote that because I just saw a bartender that can do somersaults by running at walls.

It's official. Preliminaries are finally over and now I can rest... not!
Prelims was hell. As if the four math courses were not enough.There was still English, Theology, Rizal Course. I'm in trouble once more.

My scores. I don't even know if I'll even make it to the passing rate. I guess this is the scene where the words "Try harder" enters the human perception. Try harder to pass or try and try again until you fail? I'm pretty much scared right now because of my tests.

Hopefully, There will be another miracle and I'll pass my damn courses. My brain has now experienced being gang raped. Raped by lots and lots of numbers.

Earlier this day was my final test, Theology. The night before, I said to myself that I'll just study the next day because I thought the test was going to be easy. To my dismay, It was hard as hell. Well not really that difficult but it was still pretty hard. My last test ended at 10 in the morning though I still had some practice for my P.E. course which unfortunately was at 2 in the afternoon.

So I had four hours to waste. I can't really go home because the trip back to school would be too much spending for my cheap ass wallet. I wasted one hour playing at the comp shop as always, Spent another hour eating lunch, another hour staring at the people passing by while sitting in a bench, and my last hour sitting in a bench once more but this time I had some company with me.

My friend asked me to stay with her while hanging out while waiting until the clock hits two. I accompanied her of course and we just blabbered and stared at the people passing by for an hour. When our conversations started to get boring, I did the usual thing which was plug in my earphones and listen to some tunes at max volume. Pretty much a boring hour but at least I spent it by actually doing something and not just staring to the great yonder.

Finally it was 2. Us group mates met in front of the engineering building and once we we're complete, we went to practice at one of our group mate's apartment.

Between 2:30 until 6 in the evening, this happened. Practiced for 25% of the total time and the remaining percent was wasted hanging out. My day was mostly wasted.

Right now I'm eating sweet potatoes while finishing this post
*munch..munch...*
Done eating now... Goodnight...

0 comments: