Sunday, January 11, 2009

Breaking the chain...

I'll try to end my chain of crappy posts...


---------------------------------------------------------------------

Untitled...

The evening is cold once again...
Cold physically yet also emotionally...
I sit on this old chair of mine once again...
This chair that gave these ideas of mine and mine alone...

I think of something to write...
Though I only end with periods and nothing more...
My ideas, a complete blank for now...
My mind, is trapped in a vortex of emptiness...

One idea did come to me...
An idea that was common to the human mind...
What am I thinking about?
It's love of course.. an idea that's so mundane...

Love is what I see everyday...
In this house, in the streets. and also within the school...
So many couples walk past me...
Holding hand while ignoring every other soul...

Am I jealous at them? no doubt I am...
But love is not what matters...
Everything has it's own consequence...
And love is no exemption...

Everything has its own end...
Riches, Excuses, and so does love...
One way or another, it'll end...
Like a plane falling from the bright lighted sky...

But death isn't the answer for every broken heart...
Not like some of the suicidal idiots around every block...
If you're going to love, then accept the consequence...
That one day, you'll be walking down the street with no one to hold...

With every ending, starts a new story...
Every sad ending, starts a whole new tale...
A broken heart may be hard to mend...
But there's no other answer but to just move on...

As I stand from this chair of mine...
I remembered how much of a fool I am...
A fool to keep reminiscing what is over...
A fool to not realize that it's just over...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's my take in a little poetry...

0 comments: