Friday, January 9, 2009

As time pass by...

Ever since Christmas vacation...
Everything seemed to change...
The feelings that always took over my thoughts every time I see her just started to fade...
Before, she was illuminating every time I think of her but now...
The feelings I had for her just started to change...

before I continue I just like to say that I'm not Gay XD
because I know that's the first thing you'll think about

Moving on...
Is it because that we're really kept busy by the prelims starting next week?
Or maybe we're just getting tired of seeing each other always...

For now, I'm still hoping that this is because of the prelims next week...
I still love her no doubt...
It's just that the bright spark before is starting to weaken...
I'm getting paranoid once again...

Now I look back at all the things I've done starting from the 1st day of college...
All those memories we're truly something to be kept...
some to be laughed at and some to be just forgotten...

I just realized that some of the people I hated before are now my closest friends...
Though some of the people I cherished suddenly became my source of anger...
I won't list those people because they pretty much know who they are...
The first people I met during the 1st semester is now turning into a blank...
Maybe because I rarely see them now...
Though the funny thing is that we're separated by only one wall...
Yes, only one wall...
But because of my classes and of course my usual laziness, I rarely see them now...
I hope they still remember me as I still try to tattoo their faces in my mind...

The friends I though I have forgotten...
They just came suddenly...
And I thank them for coming at just the right time where I was really down at the dumps...
I thought they have forgotten me but I was wrong... they never did...
They we're still there at my back... I just didn't look back but they stayed...

Do you believe in love at first sight?
I dont.... no one believes that saying anyway...
But I do believe in blinded at first sight...
the first time you see her and you already want her...
but the truth is you don't...
you don't love her... you just love how she looks and not how she acts...
it's pretty much like falling in love with a beautiful bitch...


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*this post is brought to you by boredom and nonsense XD*

0 comments: