Monday, March 2, 2009

Random band names and albums...

Because I was bored, I decided to read my multiply inbox which I rarely do. While browsing through the pages, I found this post from one of my friend "Alyssa"

Here's how the post goes...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Band name (out of the blue)

The instructions:

1 - Go to "wikipedia." Hit “random articles”
or click Here
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.


2 - Go to "Random quotations"
or click Here
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.


3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”
or click Here
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use photoshop or similar to put it all together.

5 - Tag your friends to do the same.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After laughing for a while, I decided to do this and it came out with this....

1- I got the article entitled "1884 of Wales"

2- The last five word's I've got was "We're free to do anything"

3- I got a pic of somewhat a flower

4- Photoshopped it and got this outcome...


First Version:




Second Version:



Which do you think is better?
I on the other hand think that both of the pics really suck...

I really need practice... XD

0 comments: