Sunday, March 29, 2009

Can you prolong the silence?

Yeap, the movie "Dead Silence" is still freaking tattooed in my brain.

Now, can you refrain from screaming when a face like
this pops up?

Watching this flick yesterday kept me awake the whole night with the lights on. I fell asleep at about 4 in the morning. Yes I know, it's pathetic.

Anyways.. back to reality.

It's pretty boring with my remaining vacation days and yet why do I have the feeling that I still have a lot of things to do?

Strange. A minute ago, I knew what I was going to write and now I completely forgot.

So until I remember what I was going to write, I'll just advertise these two albums.

First is "Not Without a Fight" by New Found Glory

and second one is "Even if it Kills me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Trust me, they're pretty awesome ^^

0 comments: