Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just some boredom...

If boredom hits my mind
then what better than write;
To write all senseless facts
in a wasted blank paper;

So lets start this off with a word
But what word is there to use;
There are thousands of words in the world
and yet i only need to use one;

I've got it!
I've thought a good opening;
Let's use the word just
cause everything is just;

Pretty catchy eh?
and yet what a stupid line;
Stupid yet catchy
the perfect plan of my mind;

Everyone says the world is just
but what does that really mean;
I for one knows what it mean
But wouldn't it take the fun if I told you right now;

So did I take enough of your space
or do I need to write more than this;
Should I try to write more of this?
and rot the remaining part of your brain;

Let's end this with one more stanza
so we could all hug our little beds;
So what word should I use to end all of this?
I've got it... we'll all call this poem "SHIT!!"

0 comments: