Wednesday, March 11, 2009

F*ck this, F*ck that.

Back in High School, I remembered peeking at the back page one of my classmate's notebook because I was bored. I saw this this writing at the very last page of his notebook. I remembered his writing to every word.

What's the point of teachers if they only lead us to our failures.
People say they are our guiding light but their more of a trap.
They barely teach us anything, as a matter of fact they don't teach at all.
They rather let the F*cking book do the talking than use their own thoughts.
Heck, I'm spending my parent's money on teachers who are worthless.
If they only let the book talk, then why don't I just drop out and spend my time reading this damned books.
The real competent teachers are running out.
If not getting fired because of economic reasons, they're retiring for their job well done.
The completely worthless teachers blame us for our own failures even though in truth, they're the reason behind it.
I hate those worthless teachers. I hate their way of teaching. Let them burn in hell for all I care...

I didn't really memorize it. I just copied what he wrote in my notebook. *Yes, I had a lot of free time*
At first I said to myself that this guy must be really stupid because even though the teacher just lets the book teach, the subject was purely easy.

But now, I'm starting to realize that not all subjects can be learned with only the use of books.
I can even relate to every word he wrote.
My professors are shit. Well not all but some.
I'm jealous at my other block mates who really doesn't seem to put any importance to math and yet they're the one excelling.
I'm starting to think if I'm even cut out for my major.
I'm good at other subjects but when it comes to math, it's 50-50 if I'll pass. But now, the chances are 80-20 that I'll fail in math.
Well I can't do anything about it... I made a promise to finish this major no matter what it takes. Even if the costs are fatal...

0 comments: