Saturday, March 28, 2009

Crazy stuff...

Two wrongs don't make a right. Although, two idiots have endless potential for disaster.

They say to never trust the predictable... why? because you won't know when they'll do something different that can lead to a disaster.
Unlike the unpredictable, you'll always expect them to do something different.

Two days since panic day. Even now I still can't believe I almost gave up everything on something as worthless as fucking grades. After all, great minds didn't start out with victories... most of them started with failures before they reached the dawn of appreciation.

So earlier today, I was surfing the tv channels to find something good and then I reached a channel showing the flick "Dead Silence"

At first, the movie was pretty boring but when Mary Shaw frequently shows up, it started to give me the chills. The cruel irony is that the one who kills the lead actor is the one he least expected. Why is it that most horror films have this kind of plot?

And so it gave me an idea. What if the person closest to you is not really human? What if he/she is actually an alien in disguise or maybe a supernatural being in physical form or maybe another being from another dimension? Think about it.

I remember a friend of mine saying that for every 200 people you meet everyday, 2 of them are ghosts. Oh yeah, she read that from "Readers Digest" if anyone is asking. So from the 200 people you meet, what if you fell for one of them and unfortunately that was the ghost. How sad and yet creepy.

If only I was a puppet like Mary Shaw who was turned into one by request on her death. Well not a full puppet anyway... I want to have human like figure and not a typical puppet whose mouth always moves in only one direction. I'll have the opportunity to leave forever or at least until my parts break down. Though, it'll be sad to not have any emotions. then again, you don't have a heart in the first place so you'll never feel the sadness or any other emotion. Just a vessel for a soul...

"Beware the stare of Mary Shaw; She had no children, only dolls; And if you see her in your dreams, Make sure you never, ever scream."
Because if you scream... It's all over...

Damn... Those puppets are still stuck in my mind and so is that overly creepy face of Mary Shaw.

What the hell?! It's 2:30 in the morning?!

0 comments: