Sunday, March 8, 2009

Silence Breaker...

It has been 4 months, 3 weeks and 3 days since that faithful day...
Since that day, only silence remained between the two of us...
I thought had enough time to get over the joyous memories we had but...
Out of that 4 months you called my name again... and everything fell back to the very first day we met...

This is the question that is tattooed in my mind... why?
why did she have to torment me more by breaking the solid silence...
I thought it was over... I thought both of us moved on...
But why?

I accepted the fact that you will hate mo for the rest of our existence...
did that conversation contained any personal messages...
or was it as they call "just business"
either way... it doesn't change anything between us... or does it...

Is this a God given chance to fix the broken lace of friendship...
Or is this one of the tricks of Loki that could send me back to the pit of sorrows..
Did that dream about the several coffins have any connections with this dilemma...
Why do I even bother think about these silly thoughts...

All I can say for now is.. Goodnight...

0 comments: