Monday, October 6, 2008

The last week of the first semester

Damn!
Time goes so fast
Feels like only yesterday when I was just taking the USTET
now... it's already the end of the 1st semester.

Not to mention that the only thing
we will do this week is answering
mind numbing, bloody tests
after this week only goodbyes are heard...

It's so sad saying goodbye so fast
just when you thought you was getting along with them,
you already have to say goodbye
to the friends you have met for just a short time.

well I guess it can't be helped
that's college life
it's not easy in the process
but the reward's worth it

I just hope that in the next semester,
She'll be my classmate....

this is the last post for this week
because studying I must once again suffer
anyways
good luck to my fellow classmates
lets not get left behind in the tests
lets show those damn professors our potential... :D

0 comments: