Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm so sorry...

Note: Ignore this post if you must, I just have to get this out of my chest

so here goes:

So I was reading my friendster inbox which was 25 pages i think
While I was surfing I found some mail
that I didn't know I received
and to think that something was wrong between us for years

At first I sent a mail saying the following (translated in English):
"What's the problem?
for the past days you didn't reply.
I can take a hint if you want this to stop.
If you just want for us to be over just say it.
I don't want the silent treatment.
This is my last message to you,
If you don't reply to this
then I get the message
Goodbye... maybe not?"

I sent that message back when I was still a sophomore high school student
which I think was back in 2005
So it's been how long?! 3 years?!

Then I found at that she did reply saying (also translated in english):
"I'm so sorry
I've been really busy the past few days
I don't want this to end between us,
I still love you and I hope you still love me back.
I hope we could still work this out
I love you... Hope you can understand...."

After reading her message, I was so pissed at myself
I didn't realize that she was having problems herself
I just ignored her for the past few years
and now I don't know what happened to her...

I hope she could forgive me
for the thing I did
I should have first what she was going through...
Maybe we really can work this mess out

Finally I got that out of my chest...
A good slumber to all...

0 comments: