Sunday, October 26, 2008

Crying won't help you...

I know it hurts when you remember the past
I know its hard to forget those precious moments
But don't even think I'm going to leave you like that
I'll be on your side no matter what happens

Stop crying when you remember those images
Crying won't help you heal
nor help you fix something that is already over

Just move on and forget him
I know he's a total moron for loving you but at the same time cheating you
He's a total moron for not appreciating you
He says he loves you but on the contrary he just wants to hurt you

We still have a dream
more like a goal
to attain the title of an 8 letter word
A goal that will need us to go through hell to attain

Don't even think your alone
I'm here, They're here, all of us are here for you
You say it hurts? heck we'll cry with you
If you really want, we'll kill that moron anytime you want

If you cry until a river is made,
Build a bridge
and get over it

Life is hard
many commit suicide
many die so young
But some perseveres to succeed...

0 comments: