Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A feeling of happiness with a touch of sadness

I'm your friend... that's a fact
I will be always at your side
If your happy, I'll smile with you
If your sad, I'll cry with you
If your angry, You can take all your anger at me
I'll always support you no matter what
though someday I want us to become more than that...

We had a chat earlier in YM :P....
talking about past relationships
She misses her ex but she tries to get over it
She asked me about my ex... I said I already got over her
Though I still miss her but not that much...

With those words she told me...
I feel I got to meet her more
While talking to her, I was looking at her primary picture
I'm starting to get hypnotized by that face...
Seconds feels like minutes when I look at her...
I'll put what I feel about her in this lyric

"So when I see you, you know all the things I've done
and I am blinded
Like I'm staring at the sun
When I see you...
When I see you...
When I see you...
It's like I'm staring at the sun! Yeah!"
- from the song Blinded by Third Eye Blind

I told her a story about me when I tried
to court a girl from my class
who wasn't really pretty but her smile hypnotizes me also...
I tried to court her but I stopped for unknown reasons (I still ask myself why... Why?)
Then after some months I was surprised to find that the girl has a...
well let's just say she found Romeo...

after telling that story, She asked me if I was hurt
I told her to that I'm fine... She smiled...
even if she smiles in terms of emoticons... I still feel that special feeling....
Then She had to go... maybe because she was going to school tomorrow at 7am
She tried to ask me this question...
" :{} what's this?
:{} what's this?"
I told her I don't know
She said Pringles... I laughed.... made me smile :D
She said bye.. the chat ended

For now I want us to be the best of friends...
To be here at times of need to either
cheer you up or just to give you company
But... as time passes by... well I'm just hoping
for the best...

What a long post eh?
Goodnight to all :D...

0 comments: