Friday, October 17, 2008

Listening to Classics...

Listening to classics back
when I was still little,
the first thing I always say is
"I don't like old songs, change the song!"

but now when I hear classics
I say this
"You change the song, you die"
Guess there's always time to listen to oldies

Back in high school
the kind of songs I usually
listen to are rock, alternative rock, metal, etc.
I don't like listening to R&B, or other mellow songs

Now, I guess it's the other way around
*Damn, I'm getting hooked at earth, wind & fire*
I'm starting to love their songs
guess disco was cool after all

When listening to my old type of favorite songs,
the ideas I usually have are very sad, yes very sad
*Thanks a lot silverstein!*
now, when listening to other genres
my thoughts are more open
and because of that I get more ideas to write about :D

Well as we go on, we really tend to change
our looks
our voice
our way of thinking
heck even our beliefs


Well' I'm off
Goodnight to all readers ^^

0 comments: