Monday, October 13, 2008

1st sem down, 9 hells to go...

Well it's over
1st semester I mean
after months of nothing but study study study and of course a little DoTa

Though a lot of things really doesn't want me to proceed
one of those things is the very owning "English"
yes, our english subject is owning us

Besides the very difficult tests in which only 1 to 5% of the class pass
the passing score is 70% of the score!!
You feel you could do better?

All I wanted is a little break
from life's challenges like work, useless friends (names are not included), and of course those pimple giving stress T_T
Yet I'm lucky I still go on even though Life's problems are heavy

Hope I could last until graduation
Now one more problem is about her...
Nah!! Forget about it
what I need now is to always smile ^_^

Tomorrow is... WTF!! consultation day!!
well maybe I could pass English if I talk to the prof.

"Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love
Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me
Ah, la peaceful melodys
It's your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love love"
-from the song I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

You gotta hear the remix of the song especially the chipmunks version, It's so cute ^_^

Well I'm Off

0 comments: