Saturday, October 25, 2008

Misunderstandings can kill, avoid it :D

Have you ever been judged wrongly because they didn't understand the idea of what you say?
It really pisses you off, doesn't it?

I myself was judged this week by a person who always uses his mouth before his mind

Remember my post "The Price of Hardwork"?

Well I guess he didn't understand the line "So I bid farewell to the people I once called friends"
Well just for him, I'll give the idea

First, the people I'm trying to point out with that line as a group of people composing of 5 persons (6 if you include me)

Here's their first three letters of their surnames so we can get this straight. I have a strong feeling the criticizer knows this people. They are Bab, Bon, Jar, Juc, Sum.
Now you know them?

Secondly, It's not hard trying to forget them since I only met them for a very short time (shorter than two years to be exact)
Those memories, yeah I can't forget it but because of the short time we had, They're not enough to make me regret my decision

Lastly, Why do you feel like I know you? Your not even a friend of mine. Heck your barely an acquaintance to me.
The only thing I know about you is your name and that's all.

So don't even think your something precious or something sentimental because to me, your just wind.

0 comments: