Monday, October 20, 2008

Pre Sectioning day: day of hell

Finally got home from school today
and I have to say this say sucks(well not all of it but some part of it does suck)

So I went to school earlier at 8 am.
I first texted my friend if she was already there,
she said she's close.
So I went inside the Engineering building
and found two billboards, both contained schedules for the second semester
one is for the first year students and the other for the sophomores.
I found no familiar face so I just looked at the schedules.

After looking at some of the schedules (which I didn't really memorize)
I finally saw a familiar face, it was Ton, a block mate of mine.
He asked me where are the others, I said I didn't saw anyone yet.
We continued to chat until he found some of our block mates.
When he asked me to go to room 201 with the others to get the clearance
I refused and said I was still waiting for my friend

The time was already 8:30 and still no sign for her
so I went to room 201 and found a significant number of my block mates
We went inside along with the other sections who were also going to get their clearance
When it was 8:45, she finally texted me where I was and that she was at the lobby
I told her to wait. I left my bag in the custody of one of my block mates and went down the lobby
There I saw her looking also at the schedules and I talked to her for a short while.
She asked me to join the class of 1-8.

I could never forget the class of 1-4, never.
But the schedules were a little tight for we have 4 math subjects
for the second semester and I wanted a little break.
When I returned to room 201 I found that my block mates increased in number
and that we were next to get our clearance. I took mine and went straight to room 208
to greet her. There she asked me if I received my clearance, I said yes, she asked if there are any failures. I said "none" though I never got a look at my clearance because I quickly placed it inside my bag. When she said she was going to look at the schedules, I said ok and saw her with her best friend walk with her down the stairs. Afterward, I finally looked at my clearance and guess what... no failures!!!

I returned downstairs and saw her looking once again at the schedules.
I asked her what section are we going to pick, she said 1-5.
I asked why not 1-8, she said the english was under ms. devil (I am not going to tell her real name ofcourse)
I said with a happy voice "sure!"

I strayed at the campus until it was quarter to 11.
11 was the time of pre sectioning
I went inside the Eng'g bldg., went up the stairs until the third floor
when I reached the third floor, HELL STARTED.

The first thing I said was "shit!"
We were packed like god damned sardines!!
And the air, the air reigned supreme as the air of death
The air smelled like fart, underarm sweat, bad breath, and a lot more things that I do not know what their english term is.
We were packed for quite a number of minutes until faculty members started to emerge from the stairs.
though, they really wasn't any help since the doors were locked.

We were screaming like idiots
some said "Wowowee na!!" others said "Baho!!" while some said "Sunog!!!"
as if the air wasn't enough, the screams were also pissing us off more and more
The air now has a different effect, my chest hurted while in the crowd.
finally the doors of 305 oppened people went rushing in like escaping from a Bull in mexico.
the only screams I heard were "PUSH!!!!!!!"

While Inside, we were still packed like sardines but in a much smaller compartment
I saw the paper for 1-8 which me and my argued and finally got a conclusion to what section to get
me and one of my blockmate signed our names, student number, and our signatures and left without a care in the world
Finally I can breathe again
The rest of my block mates were still their packed, signing their infos on the paper for 1-7
While looking at them I saw their faces dropping with sweat while pushing to sign at the paper
I felt guilty not joining them :(

Finally we rested at class 306 which were unoccupied
at the end,

The class of 1-4 was divided to pieces
some went to 1-3, some to 1-7, we went to 1-8, another team went to 1-9, and the Chemical Engineering students were still going to sign in for other sections tomorrow

God my chest still hurts a little
well I'm off to rest for a while...

0 comments: