Saturday, February 14, 2009

What I did this Valentines.

Does it happen to you that every time your outside, you see a lot of couples? And the first thing you say is that you wished you also had someone to hug or hold hands with. Well I don't know about you but I was usually this kind of guy.

From my own house up to school, I always see a shitload of couples. They're everywhere! At first it was getting on my nerve since they really didn't give a care for the other people around them. It didn't matter if they stepped on your shoe or something because they really wound't give a damn about it. They'll just ignore you.

But from time to time, I always thought on what would be the situation if it was me with someone else. I always pondered on that idea. I never thought I would experience that thought. Until now...

Today is officially Valentines day. For the past few years, I always spent this day either with parents, friends, or just stay at home with the computer. But this time, I've experienced it with someone special. A first in my own history book.

Though we celebrated the day before valentines because she didn't want her parents to find out.

After the Engineering Showdown which was really AWESOME, we agreed to meet at Mc Donalds near F.E.U.
Although it was friday the 13th and a gum got stuck on my shoe earlier that day, it didn't matter for all my attention was on her. We first went to M.O.A where we had dinner and strolled along the bay. During our stroll, you wouldn't believe on how many people would sell you flowers. Eventhough I already bought her flowers, people insisted us to buy some more which ended to a night with her carrying a huge bouquet.
Before we went back to take her home, she insisted to drink some alcohol just for fun. To my surprise, when I was finishing a single shot, she was already finishing three! I got her home drunk as hell. It's hard to bring a drunk person home when she keeps slapping you in the face and insists on dancing at the middle of the road.
Luckily, when I got her home, her parents was out and her yaya was also on a date. Lucky us we had the house for ourselves though I just helped her lie on her bed and then I went home. HONEST! XD
I don't take advantage of drunk people. Seriously.

When I got home, she sent me a text message saying that she thanked for the night and another thanks that I didn't take advantage of her.

Probably not the best day but one of the most memorable. XD

0 comments: