Friday, February 6, 2009

Mind Boggling

Once more I sit in this chair
With a piece of paper and a pen
Looking at the paper I'm holding
It's full of purity... A complete blank

So I try to pass time
To avoid complete boredom
Walk, stare, jump
All this just to pass time

Then, an idea came...
A question that intrigued me for a while
Why do I continue to write
When no one else seems to read

Why do I waste my time with this senseless facts
When all of this are of no importance
Why, why, why...
It's because... It's my thing...

This is my hobby
Senseless or not, I don't care
This is what makes me somebody
And not like the rest of the mundane society

It's not bad to be different
Everyone want's to be different
You, me, everyone
We all want to be unique

Though I don't like keep my ideas to myself
I rather let someone else read it
To maybe appreciate it or criticize it
It's up to the reading audience

So another night ends with this
An answer to a senseless question
So why do I keep writing even though it's turning crap?
It's because I love it...

Whether what I write is good or crap
I'll keep writing for it's what I love to do...

0 comments: