Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Worthless Planning....

Why plan ahead if every thing gets ruined at the final minute?
You worked so hard to make a schedule yet at the end, it all gets ruined by some external force...

I'm saying this crap because this always happened to me...

In those ordinary days...
When I plan something, it is always delayed by 2 to 3 hours...
No matter how much I try to resist being late...
I always end up doing any tasks at the final minute...
Some, I even tend to forget...

Now that the holidays are just around the corner...
I'm planning something big...
I'm planning to take my friend and some other people if they're willing to go on a date...
Yep, a date...
So far, it's just the two of us...

Now the problem is that everything I planned weeks ago was ruined in just mere hours...
Firstly, this week was loaded... Yes, Loaded...
Loaded of quizzes, assignments, and other crap...
The sad fact is that this week is the "Paskuhan" for UST students yet we get crushed by school work...
Second, well there is no second... I guess I'm mentally blocked at the moment...

A tip I learned from my friends... "Never plan ahead"
Now I realize that what they said was correct...

I realized also that having no schedule does have its bright sides...
Specially when it comes to dates or group outings...
Something interesting always happen in between your precious plans...
Though you get pissed off... in the end, you say that it was the best day of your life...
So why plan ahead?
Why not try the joy that will happen instantly and unexpectedly...

So now, I'm ripping my hard worked plans apart...
I'm going with the flow...
I'll let God decide what happens next...

Now a tiny spark in my mind that needs to come out...
"Love or Hurt doesn't matter anymore at the moment for love has taken it's toll...
The love in my heart buried those painful memoirs six feet under...
It's too much to be in truth...
It's something I never experienced...
It's something I never dared to experience before...
Because too much emotions such as this can kill...
Yes, it can seriously kill...
Not just emotionally but physically...
I'm afraid that one day, I'll be left at broken pieces once more...
A part in my life where it mysteriously repeats over and over again...
But what do I know?
I'm just a human...
Imperfect...
I can't predict what will happen next...
Either be loved or be hurt...
I'm just gonna go with the flow of life...."

~Bored~

0 comments: