Monday, December 8, 2008

My Idea...


Just a quick thought before I fall to slumber...
An idea that sprung to my mind like a flash...
Just a mere product of the creative mind or a product of extreme boredom...

Here goes...

Knowledge...
It refers to almost everything...
To do something, you need this...
You can't just build a rocket without knowing anything about it...
You can't achieve anything without knowledge...

So to have knowledge...
the key is to learn...
To learn how the procedure goes...
To learn how to build something...
To learn on how to succeed...

But you can't learn everything from studying...
Yes, studying...
The number 1 factor of all students...
Heck, everybody needs to study...

You can't learn everything just by cramming all the books in the world...
even if you have all the world's books dated even if it was dated from the beginning of time...
You just can't learn all from it...
same goes to school...
there are things that you just can't learn from it...

Do you learn to walk at school?
Do you learn how to breathe at school?
Do you learn how to eat at school?
dinner table manners, a yes definitely but how to eat? I don't think so...

And of course...
You can't learn on how to love at school...

Some of the things....
You just learn from other people...
a knowledge passed down from person to person with no definite end...

Because you learn other things from first hand experience...
You really can't be an island...
A cat in a pack of wolves....
You can't be a loner...

The first time you experience disappointment...
It hurts, definitely...
that's when the people called friends came along...
they helped you get over quickly on that dark piece of memory...
Congratulations... You now learned friendship...

Some books try to depict on how life is...
saying on how to act like this or that...
but it's only the writers perspective...
there are just things that you have to learn by experiencing it...

for example...
there's a book I saw the other day on how to be a "Romeo"...
Yeah I know, the book sucks like hell...
After trying to read some of the pages...
I wanted to burn the book....
The book said that to be a lover...
you need to impress someone...
try to do something different...
change yourself...

what a load of crap!

Change yourself?!
oh please... The one you love should be able to accept you no matter what you are...
A goody two shoes, a gangster, or maybe a nerd...
whatever you are... your supposed to be accepted on what you are and not try to change yourself so badly that you begin to forget who you really are...
Trust me, I came from this road...
I tried to change myself that made her unsure on who was the real me...

Do something different?!
another load of crap...
There are multiple ways to captivate the heart...
it depends on the person you're attracted to...
you'll be surprised that you have already captivated her just from your own kindness...
I'm not saying that trying to do something different is wrong...
it's just... it really doesn't apply to all...

The thing that made me got me angry was the saying "very effective"...
The writer must be on drugs or something...

I'm sorry if I put too much on the crappy book....

back to topic:

Well knowledge is the key to everything...
its what lead minds to greatness...
its the key to human improvement...
to vaccinate deadly viruses....
to make the impossible probable...

To gain knowledge is to learn first...
but you can't learn all from one source....
the world is huge...
knowledge is everywhere...
ideas are on every corner...
Try to learn something new from other people...
you'll be surprised on how much you'll gain...

Yep....
I'm falling to my slumber...
A good night to all....

0 comments: