Monday, December 8, 2008

Here we go again...

The never ending loops of life...
It's killing no doubt...

I'm always lured like a fish...
and when I get caught...
they try to catch me yet I escape but with scars that remain for life...
It hurts... the scars I mean...

No matter how much I avoid it...
I'll always be the target...
They'll do their best to catch me like I have the biggest bounty on my head...
But they fail...

Love and Hurt...
the two words that remain inscribed in my mind...
and of course, it's tattooed in my heart...

when I try to love...
In the end, I'm hurt...
it never stops...
it keeps repeating over and over again...
so much that I'm beginning to feel nothing...
I'm close to the state of being numb...
Just a little more and its over...

I gotta love carefully now...
better yet... try to resist love for now...
but I just can't...
it's a strong temptation...
a magnet to be more precised...

Just the other day I was lured to another pitfall...
I'm trapped again...
No choice but to go with the flow...
Maybe this will be finally different...
or maybe its just like the other...
only in a different disguise...

No matter...
Whatever happens, I know someone will be at my back...
No choice but to love once more...
and be prepared for the dire consequences or not...

0 comments: