Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Why?


Why did you change your layout?

Why did you restart your cbox?

Are you planning on stopping this blog?

Why did I start this blog?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'll answer this 4 questions because I'm just so bored...

Firstly, I changed my blog's layout because I felt that the previous one was getting boring...
I was starting to get bored of the same style over and over again...
I'm pretty sure that I will change the layout again once I find some good pics...
So basically this was a product of boredom...

Second, Well I restarted the chat box because there was an unknown spammer leaving worthless messages...
That person was all talk and no show... literally
He's got nothing to prove yet he has the nerve to piss others...
If that person doesn't like my blog then fine... but if he or she keeps spamming then that person should be able to prove his or her words...
or else I'll dedicate the very worst post I could make just for you...
Though I have a feeling that person doesn't read my blog anyway...
All he or she does is spam at the cbox... I know, that person's an idiot. ^^

Third, are you crazy?
I'm not stopping this blog...
never... maybe I'll stop posting if I get busy with schoolwork but that doesn't mean I'm stopping this blog...
If I could... I'll print all my posts and keep it safe somewhere...
But for now... I'll keep it here for all you readers to see and appreciate or criticize...
By the way... For those people who told me personally and pm'ed me at ym...
that my blog was awesome and that it was good.... Thank you very much... I appreciate it ^^

Lastly... Well this will be a long reason but I'll try to keep it very short...
The reason why I made this blog is you...
yes you...
all of you readers...
all of you who gave me an idea on what to write...
all of you who said something to me that kept stuck in my mind...
every one of you people ^^

Just a little more time and it's Christmas...
I'm waiting...
to tell you the truth...
even at this age...
I still believe in Santa...
that's all ^^

0 comments: