Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Shit at the beginning of June

It seems that 90% of everyone I know in UST is taking up "Table Tennis" as their P.E. course.
Some preferred that course while others took it up because it was the only thing left to choose.
Besides Social Dance anyway, which everyone seems to hate except for me. I don't know why.

A week from now and it's back to school.
Sleepless nights will come to another beginning.
Specially now that I have afternoon classes.
Say goodbye to sleep and say hello to Physics, Computer, and of course Calculus.
And I forget to mention, my P.E. classes are 7-9 in the morning and my classes starts at 12.
And it's clear that I can't go home between those free hours.
Pretty much, I'm screwed. Thanks God. Thank you very much.

Now for the bright side.... shit, there is no bright side.
Classes from 12 to 5 in the afternoon. 6 on Wednesdays.
A 7-9 am P.E. and 3 hours to spare to do what? besides sleeping anyway.
It's just like my 1st semester last school year.
Classes from 7-12 and P.E. at 3 pm.
Of course, P.E. back then wasn't all bad because that person was there. * oo, ikaw gago *
And to put the cherry on top, LTS (Literary Training Service).

Goodbye long hair *salamat talaga manong guard T_T *
they wouldn't let us in the enrollment until we cut our hair short.
And to top it off, the barber apparently screwed up how to cut hair.
*chismosong barbero!! hindi tinitignan ginugupit. palibhasa pinag uusapan nila ung lecheng walang katapos tapos na sex scandal*

Damn, I'm really screwed this semester.
At least I won't see that person again. * oo, ikaw pa rin leche *
Wish I just had a car so travelling wouldn't be a problem.
On second thought, fuel cost today is freaking expensive.

Let this post end now. Turbo Hamster, you know what to do.

0 comments: