Saturday, May 30, 2009

Regardless who you may be, I'll still hate you ^^

Bored, Thinking of things I'll do to you if I hate you.

If you we're a guard, I'll still hate you
I'll grab your nightstick and hit you in the face
I'll grab your flashlight and pummel you to a pulp
I'll grab your gun and shoot you in the skull

If you we're a doctor, I'll still hate you
I'll grab your biology book and hit you in the face
I'll grab your pager and smash your hand
I'll use your stethoscope and strangle you until you fade out

If you we're a guitarist, I'll still hate you
I'll grab your guitar and hit you in the face
I'll grab your amp and smash you to a bloody pulp
I'll use your guitar string and strangle you to your last note

If you we're an addicted gamer, I'll still hate you
I'll grab your keyboard and smash your face
I'll grab the CPU and smash you to a bloody pulp
And I'll delete all of you characters until you can't take it anymore

Regardless who you may, I'll still hate you
I'll be here plotting every step of your demise
Whenever, Wherever, I'll still hunt you down
Until I see your corpse lying in the ground

----------------------------------------------------------------------

S
o

B
o
r
e
d
.
.
.
XD

0 comments: