Monday, June 8, 2009

What having a fever taught me.

Still down with a fever.
Although not as worse as yesterday, I'm still pretty weak.
Weak not in a sense that I can't lift my own self.
But weak in a sense that I can't instantly heal myself.
Did it ever happen to you before that you should be doing something but instead your pretty much too weak or too lazy to do it.
So pretty much what I did the whole day was sleep, take my medicine, and sleep.
So much for a planned day.

Doing nothing except staring at the ceiling.
Looking at a fly revolve around the light bulb.
Hoping some miracle would happen such as a being would show up in my bed and give me some special elixir that could cure any disease.
or maybe the fly revolving around the light bulb would suddenly speak and say to me "lift your sick lazy ass already!"
Instead, I stared at the wooden ceiling whose paint is already coming off.

Now that I'm strong enough to get off my lazy ass,
I've realized that we're all just humans
We're the image of 99% perfection
We may look like perfect, we still have one flaw that counts for the remaining 1%
And though it seems I'm good at avoiding the illness of others.
Once it catches up to me, I'm pretty much useless as a bag of peanuts.

and on a final thought, it seems youtube suspended Jee Youn Kim a.k.a. sori1004jy
because of some freaking copyright issues.
Is it really that so damn wrong to make cover songs?!
It only shows you that there are people out there who takes pride in ruining others.

0 comments: