Friday, June 19, 2009

Thoughts for the 1st week..

Previously, I cursed this schedule of mine.
Provoking war against every hour from 12 in the afternoon.
Blaming anyone that has no relevance to my cursed dilemma.
Pretty much, acting like a complete idiot.

First day.
Woke up at around 8 in the morning.
Ate an early lunch and did everything needed and left at around 10.
Back then when I had morning classes, Usually the climate was cold.
Now, I haven't even left the house and I'm already sweating.
Ignoring traffic, Ignoring the person smoking beside you during a jeepney ride, I arrived at about 11:30.
Pissed off to the highest point, I made my way inside the building.
First sight, giving out of fans that had writings about avoiding the flu and dengue.
Well that lowered my anger for a bit.
Still pissed, I went up the stairs while using the damn fan and sat at a bench until the cursed bell rang.
1st class, Literature. Led by a professor who likes to pose while teaching.
2nd class, no Prof.
3rd c;ass, no Prof. and so on.
After sitting at a chair for hours, I realized that this class was going to unleash all the layers of hell. And I gave a silent laugh. Disturbing isn't it?

2nd day.
1 Prof. showed up and no one came in the room until the day ended.
Wasted another day torturing my ass in a chair.
And then going home, a very clear idea came to me.
I'm cursed to never arrive home earlier than 7 in the evening. Sweet.

3rd day.
P.E. at about 7 in the morning.
The whole 2 hours was wasted with cheers and introductions.
Even now I wonder, why is it that I must always bring "6" balls and not any number less or more in Table Tennis? Does it mean I'm going to screw up for 6 times while playing? Cool.
9 up to 12, I wasted those hours in front of a computer.
Class started and there was an improvement.
2 Profs. showed up and then the day ended sitting again.
And the trip home took me "Four" god damned hours.

Current day,
2 profs showed up and I tortured my ass once again.
And I went ahead and bought myself a 2000 paged book. Thank you Physics.
Surprisingly, the trip home was relatively short.
Maybe I was given pity since everyone seemed to looked at my 2000 paged book.

Things I learned:
1. Keep your calm even though your group mates are complete lazy assholes.
2. Never make eye contact for a long time or don't make eye contact at all. Specially if someone didn't break eye contact for a long time. I'll never stare at her again.
3. Some Professors seem to have a blood compact with fellow Professors. Screw with one and you'll deal with an army.
4. Learn to love. Love a book I mean. Specially if that book is 2000 pages long. Happy reading.
5. Just laugh at the Prof's joke when he/she makes a dumb joke. Even if you want to throw him/her to the lowest layer of hell, Laugh.
6. Never "completely" trust someone's opinion. But I'm not saying don't trust me XD

Pretty much, I actually praised this dilemma of mine that I once cursed to the deepest layer of hell.
Interesting section, Interesting courses, disturbed professors, Oh we're heading for a good one.
Brace yourselves as all Armageddon unleashes.

0 comments: