Monday, June 29, 2009

Racism is bullshit.

Since the Engineering department had no classes for the past week, I burned my time doing nonsense.


While comitting to my nonsense, I found this game called (censored).
This is a Role Playing Game (RPG).
But not the kind of RPG wherein you slay an evil magical creature or fight endless battles using a huge sword and you never seem to die.
This type of RPG was like real life.
Real life as in you do what you do in your daily life.
Eat, get a job, sleep, and so on.

And one day, while playing in game, this scenario happens.
My character was waiting for a cab which seemed to never arrive.
And then, this guy pulls up in front of me and asks me if I want a ride.
Since I was pissed off waiting for the cab, I decided to accept his request.
While on the road, he asked me on my beliefs.
I asked him back on what kind of beliefs.
Was it about religion, government, or etc.
And he said government.
Before I could even reply to his question, he asked me If I believed in "white supremacy".
Being a guy that didn't want to be involved in complicated matters, I simply said "I don't know".
And then the scenario went worse.

He kept babbling about how he loves the "white supremacy".
I didn't know if he was still role playing or was he acting like a Nazi for real.
Because, I was so pissed off at his endless chatters, I said I believed in equality.
He suddenly stopped the car.
He asked me with anger if what the hell was I saying.
So I explained to that narrow minded racist that I believe in all races being equal and that no race should be claimed supreme or greater than the others.
He suddenly throttled the car and said I was a traitor of the white race.
And then he started another speech on how much a traitor I am.
I decided to just jump out of the car but he locked the doors.
I had no choice but to struggle his chatter.
And then he accelerated the car more.
Finally, he said people of my ideals should be killed and he went straight for a dead end.
Before the car slammed, he jumped out the door leaving me locked inside.
The car slammed at the wall and the car exploded.
And my character died.
The End.

Even in games, racism is still found on other people.
And this is the reason why wars never stop.

Here's a lesson for you, when someone who believes in a one race supremacy gives you a ride, just decline the offer. Even if you really know the person.
You'll never know if one day, you'll be found dead on a burning car.

0 comments: