Friday, May 15, 2009

10 Thoughts for the weekend...

1. This song that seems to never escape my mind



2. Pizza hut's Lasagna Pizza that is surprisingly the 1st kind of pizza I hated. Honestly, The pizza was literally bombarded with Lasagna.

3. The word SOULIFICATION which I read from Daryl's blog

4. The flowers we left at my dad's grave



5. The book entitled Pandemic by Daniel Kalla which I'm currently reading. This book's plot is a little bit similar to our current virus outbreak problem.

6. Trigonometry, Advanced Algebra, and Solid Geometry finals next week. I'm pretty sure I should be studying now.

7. The feeling that I'm being left behind by the people I trust and that no matter how much I try to chase them, the gap never seems to shorten...

8. If I should start Photography as a new hobby. Photography seems to be an interesting hobby.

9. The movie Angels & Demons

10. Nina.... Who the hell is Nina? Seriously.

Seriously, who the heck is she? XD

0 comments: