Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Playlist on the fritz...



Daily Ritual:
-Wake up at about 5 in the morning
-Take a shower
-Wear my uniform
-Eat breakfast
-Plug in my earphones and start sound tripping
-Go to school for summer classes

Nothing out of the ordinary there.
Except for the fact that my playlist keeps repeating the same song over and over again even though it's on shuffle and "no repeat".

Example:
1st song - Papertin Hymn by Anberlin
2nd song - The Right to write me off by Amber Pacific
3rd song - Right where we left off by New Found Glory
4th song - The Right to write me off by Amber Pacific
5th song - All the small things by Blink 182
6th song - The Right to write me off by Amber Pacific
7th song - This is for real by Motion City Soundtrack
and the song repeats itself over and over again with 1 different song in between.
Weird eh?
Is it just a bug in the system or some kind of realization from the unknown?
Honestly, I really don't care on what's the reason behind it.
The only thing that bothers me is that every time this song plays, the usual image appears in my brain.
The image from the past that was long thrown in the shredder.
The image of her that I thought was already torn in shreds. Guess not.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some lyrics from the song...

"Can we make this last forever
With every word we're growing distant
And I feel as though I have to let you know

It's growing old to see us torn by every choice that I have made
In every instant you were right to write me off and move ahead
And I think I let you down, I throw it all away
I never meant to break it up or make you feel this way

It's getting colder through these walls that seem to thin to break us now
A perfect ending still in line though it seems our time is running out
And just a call from you would make this go away
I never felt this day would come, I'll never be the same"


0 comments: