Thursday, May 7, 2009

Nonsense before midnight



Out of all types of people I've met, only one tempts me to break that person's neck.
Seriously, They're really pissing me to the last nerve.
They're called in words such as cocky, arrogant, brash, bumptious, certain, cocksure, conceited, confident, egotistical, hotdogger, hotshot, hubristic, know-it-all, lordly, nervy, overconfident, overweening, positive, presumptuous, self-confident, smart aleck, smart guy, smarty, smarty pants, swaggering, swollen-headed, vain, wise guy
but they're all the same.
So typical.
A simple worthless victory for them and they talk about it for days.
As if I care of all the Bullshit that comes out from their mouth.

I'll give you an example...
Consultation day back then during 2nd semester.
I still remember those people mocking us who failed.
But they mock us with what?
They mocked us with their "3" flat grades.
They think they're that smart against us?

I failed those subjects because I didn't have enough effort put into it but they fucking passed because they only cheated.

*I'll just vent out some anger on those people*
Akala naman nila kung sino sila.
Punyeta kala mo kung sino ka eh tres ka nga lang.
Lagi na nga kayong nandaraya pero tres pa rin kayo?!
Atleast kahit bagsak ako, hindi naman ako naging desperado para mandaya.
Hindi tulad nyong mga punyeta.
Pinagyayabang nyo pa sa akin ang grades nyong puro flat tres.
Atleast ako me uno sa ibang subject eh ikaw ni isang 2.5 wala.
Akala nyo lang mas magaling pa kayo sa amin dahil dyan?!
Tignan natin next year kung sino ang babagsak sa atin.
*done venting out all of my anger*

For now, I'll let them the taste of they're short victory.
They passed all because of the effort to cheat.
We know we didn't cheat.
We failed for we didn't have enough effort to study in the subject.
We know we have the brains, we're just not using them fully.

One of my professors once told us that
"The people who fail are the ones who will be victorious in the end"

0 comments: