Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sabayang Pagbigkas: a major disaster

only a few more days and its time to perform
today is Sunday and Friday is the deadline
and to tell you all the status of our progress, we're really on the verge of failing Philippine history.
Life throws another one at me and as always, I have to catch it.
Were really working rush time here, from the dismissal at 12pm we work until the sun goes down.
Were working very hard though I find some people not really dedicated to finishing this piece.
Just because the piece is 2 pages long (yes 2 pages long and on a long bond paper) it doesn't mean that we should give up the fight.
We may be on the verge of failure but I know that we still have a chance to pass this irritating subject.
Also some of us is a scholar student so we can't afford to fail this one.

Instead of giving me cookies, life gives me nails lots and lots of them.
Though I'm really getting jealous of the other groups because they seem to have a very large progress than our group.
Though I trust my group mates 100% that we will finish this piece with flying colors.

I wonder what life will throw at me next?
Teamwork is really hard to attain if all of the members has different visions
What we need is dedication to only one goal and cooperation and what will have is success.
We can do this I swear. Go Go Go!

"Individually, We are one drop. Together, we are an ocean."

0 comments: